Wednesday, December 15, 2010

End of a great year!


Well as December comes to a close, and as we get ready for the holidays, I just wanted to take a few moments to say what a great year it has been being in business for myself and having my shop inside of Solutions Bridal Designer House. It's been such a pleasure getting to know all of the stylists here at Solutions and working together with them to help all of our clients get just what they need for that special occasion.




The new store, which is now located at the Shoppes of Millenia at 4194 Conroy Rd, suite 103, has been a great move for everyone. My new sewing room is fantastic and the new location is turning out to be a big hit for Solutions. I am here at the store Sunday from 1 - 6pm, Mon - Fri from 11am - 7pm, and off on Saturdays. My phone number has remained the same - 407-760-4886.








So stay tuned for some great fitting advice and lots of pictures of whats been going on with Tears of Joy Seamstress Services.


No comments:

Post a Comment